IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY : YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SERVICES") OF BORDER BLASTER GROUP, SOFTWARE AND VIDEO COM MUNICATIONS, DIVISION. AND ITS AFFILIATES ("BANTOOLINK") IS CONDITIO NED UPON YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS, WHICH INCLUDE YOUR AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE CLAIMS. PLEASE REVIEW THOROUGHLY BEFORE ACCEPTING.
BY CLICKING/CHECKING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON/BOX, ACCESSING THE BAN TOOLINK WEBSITE OR BY UTILIZING THE BANTOOLINK SERVICES YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND ALL EXHIBITS, ORDER FORMS, AND INCORPORATED POLICIES (THE !AGREEMENT” OR !TOS”). THE BANTOO LINK SERVICES ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO PERSONS WHO ARE NOT LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
BANTOOLINK will provide the Services, and you may access and use the Services, in accordance with this Agreement. BANTOOLINK may provide any of the Services hereunder through any of its Affiliates. If You order Services through an on-line registration page or an order form (each an "Or der Form"), the Order Form may contain additional terms and conditions and information regarding the Services you are ordering. Unless otherwise expressly set forth in any such additional terms and conditions applicable to the specific Service which You choose to use, those additional terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement in relation to Your use of that Service.
System Requirements. Use of the Services requires one or more compatible devices, Internet ac cess (fees may apply), and certain software (fees may apply), and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the Services involves hardware, software, and Internet access, Your ability to access and use the Services may be affected by the performance of these fac tors. High speed Internet access is recommended. You acknowledge and agree that such system re quirements, which may be changed from time to time, are Your responsibility.
1. DEFINITIONS. The following definitions will apply in this Agreement, and any reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa. Service specific definitions are found in the Services Description located at www.mybantoolink.com/docs/en-us/ser vices-description.html.
“Affiliate” means, with respect to a Party, any entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under common control with that Party. For purposes of this Agreement, !control” means an economic or voting interest of at least fifty percent (50%) or, in the ab sence of such economic or voting interest, the power to direct or cause the direction of the management and set the policies of such entity.
“End User” means a Host or Participant (as defined in the Services Description) who uses the Services.
"Initial Subscription Term" means the initial subscription term for a Service as specified in an Order Form.
"Service Effective Date" means the date an Initial Subscription Term begins as specified in an Order Form.
"Renewal Term" means the renewal subscription term for a Service commencing after the Initial Subscription Term or another Renewal Term as specified in an Order Form.
2. SERVICES. BANTOOLINK will provide the Services as described on the Order Form, and standard updates to the Services that are made generally available by BANTOOLINK du ring the term. BANTOOLINK may, in its sole discretion, discontinue the Services or modify the features of the Services from time to time without prior notice.
a. Beta Services. BANTOOLINK may, from time to time, offer access to services that are classified as Beta version. Access to and use of Beta versions may be subject to additional agreements. BANTOOLINK makes no representations that a Beta version will ever be made generally available and reserves the right to discontinue or modify a Beta version at any time without notice. Beta versions are provided AS IS, may contain bugs, errors or other defects, and Your use of a Beta version is at Your sole risk.
3. USE OF SERVICES AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES. You may only use the Services pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. You are solely responsible for Your and Your End Users" use of the Services and shall abide by, and ensure compliance with, all Laws in connection with Your and each End User"s use of the Services, including but not limited to Laws related to recording, intellectual property, privacy and export control. Use of the Ser vices is void where prohibited.
a. Registration Information. You may be required to provide information about Your self in order to register for and/or use certain Services. You agree that any such in formation shall be accurate. You may also be asked to choose a user name and pass word. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of Your user name
and password and agree not to disclose such to any third party.
b. Your Content. You agree that You are solely responsible for the content ("Content") sent or transmitted by You or displayed or uploaded by You in using the Services and for compliance with all Laws pertaining to the Content, including, but not limited to, Laws requiring You to obtain the consent of a third party to use the Content and to provide appropriate notices of third party rights. You represent and warrant that You have the right to upload the Content to BANTOOLINK and that such use does not violate or infringe on any rights of any third party. Under no circumstances will BANTOOLINK be liable in any way for any (a) Content that is transmitted or vie wed while using the Services, (b) errors or omissions in the Content, or (c) any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to Content. Although BANTOOLINK is not responsible for any Content, BAN
TOOLINK may delete any Content, at any time without notice to You, if BANTOO LINK becomes aware that it violates any provision of this Agreement, or any law. You retain copyright and any other rights You already hold in Content which You submit, post or display on or through, the Services.
c. Recordings. You are responsible for compliance will all recording laws. The host can choose to record BANTOOLINK meetings and Webinars. By using the Services, you are giving BANTOOLINK consent to store recordings for any or all BANTOO LINK meetings or webinars that you join, if such recordings are stored in our sys tems. You will receive a notification (visual or otherwise) when recording is enabled. If you do not consent to being recorded, you can choose to leave the meeting or we binar
d. Prohibited Use. You agree that You will not use, and will not permit any End User to use, the Services to: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile, prepare derivative works of, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code of the Services; (ii) knowingly or negligently use the Services in a way that abuses, inter
feres with, or disrupts Bantoolink"s networks, Your accounts, or the Services; (iii) engage in activity that is illegal, fraudulent, false, or misleading, (iv) transmit through the Services any material that may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of third parties; (v) build or benchmark a competitive product or service, or copy any features, functions or graphics of the Services; or (vi) use the Services to communicate any message or material that is harassing, libelous, threatening, obs cene, indecent, would violate the intellectual property rights of any party or is other wise unlawful, that would give rise to civil liability, or that constitutes or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, under any applicable law or regula tion; (vii) upload or transmit any software, Content or code that does or is intended to harm, disable, destroy or adversely affect performance of the Services in any way or which does or is intended to harm or extract information or data from other hard ware, software or networks of BANTOOLINK or other users of Services; (viii) en gage in any activity or use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Services, or any servers or networks connected to the Services or BANTOOLINK's security systems. (ix) use the Services in violation of any BANTOOLINK policy or in a manner that violates applicable law, including but not limited to anti-spam, export control, privacy, and anti-terrorism laws and regulations and laws requiring the consent of subjects of au dio and video recordings, and You agree that You are solely responsible for com pliance with all such laws and regulations.
e. Limitations on Use. You may not reproduce, resell, or distribute the Services or any reports or data generated by the Services for any purpose unless You have been specifically permitted to do so under a separate agreement with BANTOOLINK. You may not offer or enable any third parties to use the Services purchased by You, dis
play on any website or otherwise publish the Services or any Content obtained from a Service (other than Content created by You) or otherwise generate income from the Services or use the Services for the development, production or marketing of a ser vice or product substantially similar to the Services.
4. RESPONSIBILITY FOR END USERS. You are responsible for the activities of all End Users who access or use the Services through your account and you agree to ensure that any such End User will comply with the terms of this Agreement and any BANTOOLINK poli cies. BANTOOLINK assumes no responsibility or liability for violations. If You become aware of any violation of this Agreement in connection with use of the Services by any per son, please contact BANTOOLINK at email@example.com BANTOOLINK may in vestigate any complaints and violations that come to its attention and may take any (or no) action that it believes is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, remo ving the content or terminating accounts and/or User profiles. Under no circumstances will BANTOOLINK be liable in any way for any data or other content viewed while using the Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any such data or content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any data or content.
5. OBLIGATIONS FOR CONTENT. BANTOOLINK will maintain reasonable physical and technical safeguards to prevent unauthorized disclosure of or access to Content, in accor-
dance with industry standards. BANTOOLINK will notify You if it becomes aware of unau thorized access to Content. BANTOOLINK will not access, view or process Content except (a) as provided for in this Agreement and in BANTOOLINK's Privacy Statement; (b) as au thorized or instructed by You, (c) as required to perform its obligations under this Agree ment; or (d) as required by Law. BANTOOLINK has no other obligations with respect to Content.
6. ELIGIBILITY. You affirm that You are at least 16 years of age and are otherwise fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement. Your access may be terminated without warning if we believe that You are under the age of 16 or are otherwise ineligible.
7. INTENDED USE; RESTRICTION ON USE BY CHILDREN. The Services are intended for business use. You may choose to use the Services for other purposes, subject to the terms and limitations of this Agreement. BANTOOLINK is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 16, unless it is through a School Subscriber (as that term is defined in the Services Description) using BANTOOLINK for Education (K-12).
8. CHARGES AND CANCELLATION. You agree that BANTOOLINK may charge to Your credit card or other payment mechanism selected by You and approved by BANTOOLINK ("Your Account") all amounts due and owing for the Services, including taxes and service fees, set up fees, subscription fees, or any other fee or charge associated with Your Account. BANTOOLINK may change prices at any time, including changing from a free service to a paid service and charging for Services that were previously offered free of charge; provided, however, that BANTOOLINK will provide you with prior notice and an opportunity to ter
minate Your Account if BANTOOLINK changes the price of a Service to which you are subscribed and will not charge you for a previously free Service unless you have been noti fied of the applicable fees and agreed to pay such fees. You agree that in the event BAN TOOLINK is unable to collect the fees owed to BANTOOLINK for the Services through Your Account, BANTOOLINK may take any other steps it deems necessary to collect such fees from You and that You will be responsible for all costs and expenses incurred by BAN TOOLINK in connection with such collection activity, including collection fees, court costs and attorneys' fees. You further agree that BANTOOLINK may collect interest at the lesser of 1.5% per month or the highest amount permitted by law on any amounts not paid when due. You may cancel your subscription at any time. If you cancel, you will not be billed for any additional terms of service, and service will continue until the end of the current Sub scription Term. If you cancel, you will not receive a refund for any service already paid for.
9. TERMINATION. The BANTOOLINK website contains information on how to terminate Your Account. If you have purchased a Service for a specific term, such termination will be effective on the last day of the then-current term. Your Order Form may provide that a Re newal Term will begin automatically unless either party provides notice of termination at least thirty (30) days prior to the commencement of the next Renewal Term. If You fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement, BANTOOLINK may terminate this Agree ment immediately and retain any fees previously paid by You. Sections 1 and 3 through 20, inclusive, shall survive any termination of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, You must cease any further use of the Services. If at any time You are not happy with the Services, Your sole remedy is to cease using the Services and follow this termina tion process.
10. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. BANTOOLINK and/or its suppliers, as applicable, retain own ership of all proprietary rights in the Services and in all trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, and domain names ("BANTOOLINK Marks") associated or displayed with the Services. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any BAN TOOLINK Marks, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of BANTOOLINK without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing BANTOOLINK Marks without BANTOOLINK's express written consent.
11. COPYRIGHT. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted material, trademarks, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. BANTOOLINK may deny access to the Services to any User who is alleged to infringe another party's copyright. Wi
thout limiting the foregoing, if You believe that Your copyright has been infringed, please notify BANTOOLINK as specified here.
12. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that the Services, or a portion thereof, are subject to the Export Administration Regulations, 15 C.F.R. Parts 730-774, of the United States and may be subject to other applicable country export control and trade sanctions laws (!Export Control and Sanctions Laws”). BANTOOLINK will provide the U.S. export
classification(s) applicable to its Services upon request. You and Your End Users may not access, use, export, re-export, divert, transfer or disclose any portion of the Services or any related technical information or materials, directly or indirectly, in violation of Export Control and Sanctions Laws. You represent and warrant that: (i) You and Your End Users (a) are not citizens of, or located within, a country or territory that is subject to U.S. trade sanc
tions or other significant trade restrictions (including without limitation Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and the Crimea region of Ukraine) and that You and Your End Users will not access or use the Services, or export, re-export, divert, or transfer the Services, in or to such countries or territories; (b) are not persons, or owned 50% or more, individually or in the aggregate by persons, identified on the U.S. Department of the Treasury"s Specially Desi
gnated Nationals and Blocked Persons List or Foreign Sanctions Evaders Lists; and (c) are not persons on the U.S. Department of Commerce"s Denied Persons List, Entity List, or Un verified List, or U.S. Department of State proliferation-related lists; (ii) You and Your End Users located in China, Russia, or Venezuela are not Military End Users and will not put BANTOOLINK "s Services to a Military End Use, as defined in 15 C.F.R. 744.21; (iii) no Content created or submitted by You or Your End Users is subject to any restriction on dis closure, transfer, download, export or re-export under the Export Control and Sanctions Laws; and (iv) You and Your End Users will not take any action that would constitute a vio lation of, or be penalized under, U.S. anti-boycott laws administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of the Treasury. You are solely responsible for com plying with the Export Control and Sanctions Laws and monitoring them for any modifica tions.
13. NO HIGH RISK USE. The Services are not designed or licensed for use in hazardous envi ronments requiring fail-safe controls, including without limitation operation of nuclear faci lities, aircraft navigation/communication systems, air traffic control, and life support or weapons systems. The Services shall not be used for or in any HIGH RISK environment.
14. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. You acknowledge that any use of the Services contrary to this Agreement, or any transfer, sub-licensing, copying or disclosure of technical information or materials related to the Services, may cause irreparable injury to BANTOOLINK , its Aff-
liates, suppliers and any other party authorized by BANTOOLINK to resell, distribute, or promote the Services ("Resellers"), and under such circumstances BANTOOLINK its Aff liates, suppliers and Resellers will be entitled to equitable relief, without posting bond or other security, including, but not limited to, preliminary and permanent injunctive relief.
15. NO WARRANTIES.YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND BANTOOLINK ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND RESEL LERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IM PLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTA BILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. BAN TOOLINK ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND RESELLERS MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES, REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABI LITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET ANY USER'S REQUIREMENTS, OR BE UNINTERRUP TED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE. USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OB TAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES REMAINS WITH YOU. BANTOO LINK DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR RETENTION OF ANY USER INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. BANTOOLINK CAN NOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SERVICES. USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
16. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BANTOOLINK its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, suppliers and Resellers from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees) arising from Your use of the Services, Your violation of this Agreement or the infringement or violation by You or any other user of Your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity or applicable law.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY AP PLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BANTOOLINK OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUP PLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WI THOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIA RY LOSS OR DAMAGE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER SUPPORT SERVICES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT (INCLUDING NE GLIGENCE) CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF BANTOO LINK ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, BANTOOLINK'S, ITS AFFI LIATES', SUPPLIERS' AND RESELLERS' MAXIMUM CUMULATIVE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELA TED TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES (IF ANY) IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECE DING THE EVENT OR CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIMS. Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, the above limitation may not apply to You.
18. AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE; WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION. If You are located in the United States or Europe, You agree to resolve disputes only on an individual basis, through arbitration pursuant to the provisions of Exhibit A. The parties expressly waive any right to bring any action, lawsuit, or proceeding as a class or collective action, pri
vate attorney general action, or any other proceeding in which any party acts or pro poses to act in a representative capacity.
19. PRIVACY AND OTHER POLICIES. Use of the Services is also subject to BANTOO LINK's Privacy Statement, a link to which can be found by selecting !Privacy and Legal Po licies” in the footer of BANTOOLINK's website. The Privacy Statement, and all policies noticed at www.mybantoolink.com/legal are incorporated into this Agreement by this refe rence. Furthermore, if Your Use of the Services requires BANTOOLINK to process any per sonally identifiable information (!PII” or !Personal Data”) BANTOOLINK shall do so at all times in compliance with our BANTOOLINK Global Data Processing Addendum https://.mybantoolink.com/docs/doc/BANTOOLINK _GLOBAL_DPA.pdf is incorporated in these Terms of Service. Additionally, You understand and agree that BANTOOLINK may contact You via e-mail or otherwise with information relevant to Your use of the Services, regardless of whether You have opted out of receiving marketing communications or no tices.
20.1 Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the court of Stockholm, in Sweden, as applied to agreements entered into and to be perfor med in Sweden.
20.2 Contracting Entity. In the event Your BANTOOLINK account reflects a bill to/sold to ad dress in Africa, the contracting entity under these TOS shall be BANTOOLINK's Affiliate, BAN TOOLINK Africa Ltd.
20.3 Waiver and Severability. Failure by either Party to exercise any of its rights under, or to en force any provision of, this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or ability to enforce such provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be amended to achieve as nearly as possible the same economic effect of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
20.4 General Provisions. This Agreement embodies the entire understanding and agreement bet ween the Parties respecting the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes any and all prior understandings and agreements between the Parties respecting such subject matter, except that if You or Your company have executed a separate written agreement or you have signed an order form referencing a separate agreement governing your use of the Services, then such agreement shall control to the extent that any provision of this Agreement conflicts with the terms of such agree ment. BANTOOLINK may elect to change or supplement the terms of this Agreement from time to time at its sole discretion. BANTOOLINK will exercise commercially reasonable business ef forts to provide notice to You of any material changes to this Agreement. Within ten (10) business days of posting changes to this Agreement (or ten (10) business days from the date of notice, if such is provided), they will be binding on You. If You do not agree with the changes, You should discon tinue using the Services. If You continue using the Services after such ten-business-day period, You will be deemed to have accepted the changes to the terms of this Agreement. In order to participate in certain Services, You may be notified that You are required to download software and/or agree to
additional terms and conditions. Unless expressly set forth in such additional terms and conditions, those additional terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement. This Agreement has been pre pared in the English Language and such version shall be controlling in all respects and any non-En glish version of this Agreement is solely for accommodation purposes.
This Exhibit A to the TOS describes the further provisions which apply to the Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver.
A. Disputes. A dispute is any controversy between You and BANTOOLINK concer ning the Services, any software related to the Services, the price of the Services, Your account, BANTOOLINK "s advertising, marketing, or communications, Your purchase transaction or billing, or any term of this Agreement, under any legal theory including contract, warranty, tort, statute, or regulation, except disputes relating to the enforcement or validity of Your or BANTOOLINK's intellectual property rights. As part of the best efforts process to resolve disputes, and prior to initiating arbitra tion proceedings, each party agrees to provide notice of the dispute to the other party, including a description of the dispute, what efforts have been made to resolve it, and what the disputing party is requesting as resolution, to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Small Claims Court Available. You may initiate an action in your local Small Claims Court if You meets the court"s requirements. However, if such a claim is transferred, removed or appealed to a different court, BANTOOLINK reserves the right to require arbitration.
C. Arbitration Procedure. Disputes not resolved pursuant to Section A or B shall be resolved through arbitration. The American Arbitration Association (!AAA”) will conduct any arbitration under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. For more informa tion, see www.adr.org. Arbitration hearings will take place in the federal judicial dis trict of Your primary business location. A single arbitrator will be appointed. The ar bitrator must: (a) follow all applicable substantive Law; (b) follow applicable sta tutes of limitations; (c) honor valid claims of privilege; (d) issue a written decision including the reasons for the award. The arbitrator may award damages, declaratory or injunctive relief, and costs (including reasonable attorneys" fees). Any arbitration award may be enforced (such as through a judgment) in any court with jurisdiction. Under AAA Rules, the arbitrator rules on his or her own jurisdic tion, including the arbitrability of any claim; however, a court has exclusive au thority to enforce the prohibition on arbitration on a class-wide basis or in a re presentative capacity .
D. Arbitration Fees. If You are unable to afford the arbitration costs, BANTOOLINK will advance those costs to You, subject to the arbitrator"s determination if costs should be reimbursed to BANTOOLINK if BANTOOLINK prevails. For disputes involving more than $75,000, the AAA rules will govern payment of filing fees and the AAA"s and arbitrator"s fees and expenses.
E. Conflict with AAA Rules. This Agreement governs if there is a conflict with the AAA"s Commercial Arbitration Rules.
F. Requirement to File Within One Year. Notwithstanding any other statute of limita tions, a claim or dispute under this Agreement must be filed in Small Claims Court or noticed for arbitration within one year of when it could first be filed, or such claim will be permanently barred.
G. Severability. If the class action waiver is found to be illegal or unenforceable as to all or some parts of a dispute, then those parts will not be arbitrated but will be re solved in court, with the balance resolved through arbitration. If any provision of this Exhibit A is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then that provision will be severed; however, the remaining provisions shall still apply and shall be interpreted to as nearly as possible achieve the original intent of this Exhibit, inclusive of the severed provision.